Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
REQUEST FOR BIDS
Sealed bids submitted in accordance with the Conditions of Bidding, Specifications and Bid Proposal will be received at the office of the City Clerk of the City of Bridgeton, 12355 Natural Bridge, Bridgeton, Missouri until 10:00 a.m., September 25th when they will be publicly opened in the Council Chamber for the following:
The City is exempt from sales taxes, etc. The City's tax exempt number will be furnished to the successful bidder.
(including set-up & delivery)
Total $ ____
The bid as stated above is valid for thirty (30) days from and after the date of bid opening.
The City reserves the right to waive irregularities, reject any and all bids, or accept the lowest and best bid in the interest of the City of Bridgeton. Any bid not marked and sealed in the attached envelope may be rejected by the City.
It is understood that this bid must be submitted on or before 10:00 a.m. Friday, September 25th 2020 in a sealed envelope, clearly marked "RECYCLING RECEPTACLES".
Bid submitted by:
Signature and Title
S E A L
(If bid is by a corporation)
Company or Business
Address w/ZIP code
Streetscape Classic Recycling Receptacle with Rain Hood
• Heavy duty all steel 35.5 gallon capacity park recycling container is available with rain canopy.• Recycle Blue gloss finish• Co-mingle lid provides a 5" diameter opening, overlapping a 2" wide by 12" long opening• Weather resistant EXL-COAT powder coat finish is durable enough for any climate• Solidly built with 1.5" wide x 3/16" thick welded steel bars• Bottom consists of steel channels so unit can be secured to the ground if desired• Adjustable leveling glides keep unit stable on uneven surfaces• Lid is secured to unit with plastic coated steel cable to prevent vandalism• Color matched removable LLDPE plastic liner with lift openings meets UL94 Flammability Standard• Made in the USA
2. Each proposal shall be made on the attached Bid Form, which shall be signed with the full name of each proprietorship, partnership, or corporation submitting same. The bid of a proprietorship shall be signed by the owner; a partnership by one of the general partners; a corporation by a duly authorized officer thereof stating his\her title. The complete address must be stated.
3. In bidding, the bidder agrees to accept a purchase order for purchase of this item.
4. Vendor shall provide copy of manufacturers specifications, service manuals and warranty information for each piece of equipment proposed on the bid form.
5. Delivery – At time of delivery the Recycling Receptacles shall be fully serviced and ready for operation at no extra charge. The Recycling Receptacles shall be accompanied by the Bill of Sale, Invoice, Owner’s Manual. New Recycling Receptacles to be delivered to the City of Bridgeton, Park Operations, 13159 Taussig Rd. Bridgeton, MO 63044
6. Failure to comply with any of the above instructions and general conditions of bidding will disqualify the bidder.
7. Whenever products or materials of any particular producer or manufacturer are mentioned in our specifications, such product or material mentioned is intended to be descriptive of type or quality and not restrictive to those mentioned.
8. The City reserves the right to waive irregularities, reject any or all bids, or accept the lowest and best bid in the interest of the City of Bridgeton.