- Parks and Recreation
- Outdoor Family Aquatic Park
Outdoor Family Aquatic Park
Pool is open from May 27 through Labor Day from Noon to 6 p.m. Please note the following special hours for 2023:
- Bridgeton Crossing will close at 3 p.m. on June 26 and July 10 for home swim meets
- Beginning in mid-August, outdoor pool hours will be reduced in accordance with our local school district’s schedule
- Bridgeton Crossing will be closed August 21-25 and August 28-September 1.
- There will be reduced hours from Noon to 4 p.m. on Tuesday, July 4, in observance of Independence day.
Bridgeton Swim Team Information
- Bridgeton Swim Team Flyer
- Swim Team registration opens on April 1st and the six week season starts the week of June 5th.
- $110/swimmer with a multi-child discount available.
- Practices will be Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Practice times are as follows: Ages 11 & older: 8-9:15AM and Ages 10 and under: 9:15 - 10AM.
- Weekly meets begin June 19th
- For more information regarding registration and basic swim team information email email@example.com
Admission & Season Passes
To receive resident rates, patrons must have a current Bridgeton Resident identification cards or Bridgeton Recreation Center membership. Season passes can be purchased at the Bridgeton Recreation Center and are only valid at the Bridgeton Crossing Family Aquatic Park .Due to overwhelming pool attendance in previous summers, we will again be implementing daily capacity restrictions at the outdoor pool in 2023. Once admission hits 200 guests, no additional non-resident admission will be allowed. Full capacity will be 275. This will ensure that the final 75 spots will be reserved for Bridgeton residents and pool season pass holders. All patrons entering the facility will be included in the daily count, whether they plan to swim or not. Capacity is based on all space, not the pool alone. You can call the outdoor pool at 314-739-5535 to inquire about the current occupancy.
|Pass Type||Resident Fee||Non-Resident Fee||Resident Season Pass||Non-Resident Season Pass||BRC Member Season Pass|
|Children Under 4||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free|
|Youth (4 to 15 years old)||$5||$9||$85||$140||$70|
|Senior (60 years and older)||$5||$9||$85||$140||$70|
|Family (4 members)||N/A||N/A||$190||$300||$150|
|Extra Family Member||N/A||N/A||$20||$20||$20|
***Half price memberships begin Tuesday, July 5, season passes will be available at 1/2 price for the remainder of the season.
Birthday Parties & Rentals
Make the Crossing your destination for aquatic fun!
The Crossing features:
- 21 feet high body flume
- 25 yard competitive swimming pool with two 1-meter diving boards and a drop slide
- Activity pool
- Powered activity channel
- Splash pad (infant area)
- A zero-depth entry leisure pool with an interactive aquatic play structure
Your special day with a cool, pool birthday party! Our party package includes admission for you and your guests, two hour use of our special party canopy, pizza slice, and a small drink. Our party package is based on a maximum of 14 party guests. Extra guests are welcome for $6 per person. No outside food or beverages are allowed, however, birthday cake and cup cakes are permitted.
Reserve Your Party
Parties must be reserved at least two weeks in advance and full payment must accompany reservations. Party dates are available from June through August. Rainouts will be rescheduled. All parties will be scheduled during normal business hours. To check on availability or make a reservation, stop by the Bridgeton Recreation Centers front desk during regular operating hours or call at 314-739-5599.
A $40 security deposit, in the form of a cashier’s check or money order is required at time of reservation. The party package is $140 for Bridgeton Residents and $160 for Non-Residents.
Maybe you’re planning something bigger? So for your next company outing, youth group get-together, or family reunion, leave the work to us while you relax. The Crossing can provide you with a rental package customized to meet your needs and budget!
For groups over 150 there is an additional $50 per hour fee. A refundable security/damage deposit of $75 in the form of a money order is required. To check on availability or to schedule an event, contact the Bridgeton Recreation Center at 314-739-5599.
|Group||Price Per Hour|