In order to apply for an Excavation Permit the applicant must have the following items:
- A completed application for an excavation permit (PDF) to include the:
- Approximate time to complete the project
- Size of the proposed excavation
- License and Permit Bond or Compliance Deposit
- Proof of Liability Insurance in the sum of:
- $25,0000 for all property damages in one occurrence
- $100,000 for bodily injury to each person
- $300,0000 for bodily insurance to all persons in one occurrence
The Excavation Permit fee is $100.
|Permit Bond/Compliance Deposit Type||Bond Amount|
Information for Homeowners
In the event a homeowner is applying for the excavation permit, proof of liability insurance and a license and permit bond/compliance deposit are not required.