REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
BRIDGETON CITY HALL
12355 NATURAL BRIDGE ROAD
AUGUST 19, 2015
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
C. ROLL CALL
D. AGENDA APPROVAL
E. PUBLIC PORTION
F. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – August 5, 2015
G. APPOINTMENTS/PRESENTATIONS/PROCLAMATIONS/ANNOUNCEMENT/SET PUBLIC HEARINGS
1. Announcement in Event of Absence
K. EMERGENCY LEGISLATION/CONTRACTS/BIDS/LICENSES/ETC.
3. Full Liquor and Sunday License-Frederick’s Steakhouse LLC d/b/a Fredericks Steakhouse; 12490 St. Charles Rock Road; Randy A. Waldman, Managing Officer. Final Consideration
4. Bid Approval - Laser Leveling System (BMAC)
5. Bid Approval - Selectorized Weight Equipment-Parks (New Recreation Center)
6. Bid Approval – Spin Bikes Parks (New Recreation Center)
7. Bid Approval – Elliptical Crosstrainers (New Recreation Center)
8. Bid Approval – Recumbent Elliptical Crosstrainers (New Recreation Center)
L. PERFECTION OF BILLS
9. *Bill No. 6049 Amendments to multiple sections of Chapter 210: Animal Control Code of the Bridgeton Code of Ordinances to modify definitions and regulations related to the keeping of fowl and small animals in residential areas.
10. *Bill No. 6051 Authorizing the City of Bridgeton to enter into a road relinquishment agreement with the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission regarding the dedication of a portion of Long Road.
11. *Bill No. 6052 Authorizing agreement with Ford Asphalt for the 2015 Select City Streets Resurfacing Project.
12. *Bill No. 6053 Petition for Final Plat Approval of a minor commercial subdivision, “Northwest Plaza Plat 6”, to subdivide 0.88 acre lot into three (3) lots, zoned B-2 Community Business District at 935 Northwest Plaza and 12 Northwest Plaza. Petitioner: Wigeon LLC and Gadwall LLC
14. Revenue Increasing Strategies
15. A closed session may be held to discuss matters relating to (i) legal actions, litigation or confidential or privileged communications with counsel pursuant to Section 610.021 (1) R.S.MO; (ii)leasing, purchase or sale of real estate by a public governmental body where the public knowledge of the transaction might adversely affect the legal consideration therefore pursuant to Section 610.021(2) R.S.MO; (iii) hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting of particular employees when personal information about the employee is discussed or recorded pursuant to Section 610.021(3) R.S.MO; and/or (iv) documents related to a negotiated contract pursuant to Section 610.012(12) R.S.MO.
O. Attorney’s Report
P. Council Communications
Q. Mayor’s Report
Terry W. Briggs, Mayor
Carole A. Stahlhut, City Clerk
PUBLIC HEARING – SEPTEMBER 2, 2015
Real Property Tax Rate for 2015