City Clerk: Carole A. Stahlhut
Phone: 314-739-7500, ext. 3853
The City Clerk is appointed by the Mayor subject to the approval of the City Council and is the custodian of all City records.
Responsibilities of the City Clerk include:
1) Keeping a record of all Council proceedings and authenticating all Ordinances and Resolutions, maintaining them as public records;
2) Processing business licensees, liquor licenses, solicitors permits, tow truck licenses, and
emergency alarm licenses;
3) Serving as the authorized official for candidate filings and submitting certifications and other information relative to municipal elections to the St. Louis County Board of Election Commissioners; also, ensuring the City is in compliance with the election laws and procedures as set forth by State and County regulations.
4) Administering the Oath of Office to Police officers of the City of Bridgeton;
5) Opening all bids publicly for all departments of the City;
Click on the links below to download: