Tall Grass

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

How Do I Report Tall Grass?

To report tall grass or weeds in the City of Bridgeton, please contact the Public Works Department at 314-739-7665 during normal business hours.

Please note: Per City Ordinances, tall grass is defined as grass or weeds in excess of 10 inches.