Street Light Out

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

How Do I Report a Street Light Out?

Street lights are the property and responsibility of Ameren UE. To report a street light out or not working, you may contact Ameren UE at 314-342-1000 or visit their website at You may also report the issue to our Public Works Department at 314-739-7665.

Please have the pole number (ex. BR-355) and exact address of the street light ready when calling to report the problem.

The Parks Department services the lights in all of the Bridgeton Parks.