Missed Trash or Recycling

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

How Do I Report Missed Trash or Recycling?

To report that your trash, recycling, or yard waste was missed, please contact the Public Works Department at 314-739-7665 during normal business hours to report the issue to one of our secretaries.

If you have scheduled a bulky item pick-up that was missed, please contact Republic Services at 636-947-5959

For any questions regarding the trash and recycling schedule click here.

Please note: If a holiday falls on a trash or recycling pick-up day, all pick-ups will be pushed back one day.