Damaged Street or Sidewalk

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

How Do I Report a Damaged Street or Sidewalk?

To report a damaged street or sidewalk in the City of Bridgeton, please contact the Public Works Department at 314-739-7665 during normal business hours to report the issue to one of our secretaries.