Code Complaint

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

How Do I Report a Code Complaint or Violation?

To report a code complaint in the City of Bridgeton, please contact the Public Works Department at 314-739-7665 during normal business hours to report the issue to one of our secretaries.