Craig Dew, Park Superintendent
BMAC Field Condition Hotline
Phone: 314-995-1510 OR 314-995-1511
Pavilion & Ball Field Reservations
Pavilion Reservation Policies
Reservations may be made in person at the community center or via phone with a credit card beginning January 2. Reservations are taken for the months of April through October. Bridgeton residents requesting facilities must have a current parks and recreation I.D. card. Reservations will be accepted up to three days prior to the event. All unreserved time is considered first-come, first-served. Parks are open at 8 a.m., however, pavilion reservations do not begin until 10 a.m. Ball field use with pavilion reservations requires a separate permit.
Residents $35/day for regular pavilions
$75/day for BMAC Corporate Pavilion
$100/day for BMAC Corporate Pavilions
Ball Field Reservation Policies
Ball field reservations for all parks, excluding Bridgeton Municipal Athletic Complex (BMAC), must be made and paid for at the community center or via phone. All unreserved time is considered first-come, first-served.
For information regarding fields at BMAC, please contact Chris Cholley, Athletic Supervisor at 314-209-BMAC (2622).
Refunds will not be issued due to inclement weather for pavilion or ball field reservations.
Permits must be surrendered at the community center at least thirty (30) days in advance of reservation date in order to receive a refund. Non-resident permits are non-refundable.
The Parks and Recreation Department reminds all patrons of the following rules which apply for the use of city park facilities:
- Parks are open to the public from sunrise to sunset.
- Comfort stations are open from April 1-October 31.
- Rollerblading facilities are now open on a first come, first served basis in Bridgeway, O'Connor, and Spanish Village Parks. The Parks and Recreation Department recommends that all skaters wear protective equipment while using these facilities.
- Motorized vehicles are only allowed on authorized paved roads and parking areas. The speed limit is 10 miles per hour.
- Swimming, wading, and boating on Kiwanis Lake at Hellebusch Park are prohibited.
- Fishing in Kiwanis Lake is allowed only on a catch-and-release basis.
- Fires are allowed only in barbecue pits.
- All trash must be disposed of in waste containers.
- Camping is not allowed.
- Pets must be secured by a leash no longer than six feet.
- Horses allowed by permit only.
- Solicitation of any kind is not allowed.
- Killing or maiming any animal or plant is prohibited.
- Golf activities are prohibited in neighborhood parks.
- Use of large inflatables or carnival games (i.e. dunking booths) require advance approval from the park superintendent and, where applicable, inspection from St. Louis County Public Works, Division of Electrical and Mechanical Inspections.
- Any person, firm or corporation who violates any of these provisions may be fined up to $500.
Park Operations is responsible for tree maintenance including pruning and removal of hazardous trees on city right-of-ways. Call 314-291-8643 to have a qualified arborist assess the health of the trees at your residence.