4201 Fee Fee Road
Bridgeton, MO 63044
|HOURS OF OPERATION (SEPTEMBER-MAY)|
|Monday-Friday||5:30 a.m.-9 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m.-7 p.m.|
|Sunday||10 a.m.-5 p.m.|
|Hours of Operation (June-August)|
|Monday-Friday||5:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.*|
|Saturday||8 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Sunday||11 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Christmas Eve||8 am-3 pm|
|New Year’s Eve||8 am-3 pm|
|New Year’s Day||Closed|
*Gymnasium will close at 6 p.m. on Tuesdays and 6:30 p.m. on Thursdays during the spring for volleyball leagues
The Recreation Center is intended for recreational and leisure enjoyment by all Bridgeton residents regardless of age, gender, ethnic origin or ability.
- A current parks and recreation identification card is required by all residents 5 years and older for use of the track and game room facilities. The ID card also grants the resident discounted pricing on center admissions and to discounted preferential pricing on programs and services. Residents who purchase an annual membership to the BRC do not need an additional Resident ID card; these benefits are granted with your annual membership card as well.
- Children 4 and under must be accompanied and supervised at all times by a parent or adult guardian while utilizing the Recreation Center.
- Children 9 and under must be accompanied and supervised by a person 18 years old or older when utilizing the Recreation Center.
- Non-residents may use the center by purchasing a membership, value card, or paying the appropriate daily admission fee.
- All recreation program participants, spectators of department sponsored events, support staff for persons with disabilities, Mid-East Area Agency on Aging participants, and facility renters along with their invited guests may enter the center free of charge. However, these individuals are restricted to the area of the building associated with their attendance.
CODES OF CONDUCT
The City of Bridgeton reserves the right to revoke participation privileges without refund for anyone not complying with, but not limited to, the following rules of conduct:
- Endanger the safety of others.
- Use profanity in any verbal or gesture form.
- Engage in any fighting.
- Smoking in the community center.
- Be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Misuse or abuse the equipment or facility.
The Bridgeton Recreation Center offers a variety of visit options for residents of Bridgeton, non-residents, and we now offer corporate memberships for those who work in the City of Bridgeton! You choose the level of engagement that best meets your needs and budget!
|One + One||$275||$25|
*With this option, the city will automatically withdraw monthly payments from member's bank account and electronically deposit it into the city's account. Memberships and payments will automatically continue until the department is notified (30 days prior to the cancellation date) in writing to discontinue the membership. A $25 activation fee will be applied to all monthly payment options. This fee is due at the time of membership registration and is used to offset bank fees for the service. Member must also pay the first month's payment at the time of activation.
10 or 20 daily admissions to the recreation center. Valid on weekdays & weekends.
|10-visit card||20-visit card|
|Resident Youth/Senior||$4||NR Youth/Senior||$7|
|Resident Adult||$6||NR Adult||$8|