- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$53,102.40
- Posted Date:01/03/2018
- Deadline to Apply:02/09/2018 5:00 PM
CITY OF BRIDGETON
The City of Bridgeton is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Police Officer. Applicants must be a U.S. Citizen, a Resident of the State of Missouri, at least 21 years of age, and possess a minimum of 60 college credit hours, attending or a graduate of a P.O.S.T. certified basic police academy or be eligible for and obtain a class "A" peace officer license from the State of Missouri prior to appointment. Applicant must have the ability to pass a police service test for entry-level candidates, extensive background investigation, voice stress analyzer and physical/psychological test.
- Starting salary of $53,102.40
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation accrual starts after first month. Amount calculated based on length of service.
- 9 paid holidays per year.
- 48 hours paid personal time per year.
- Sick leave (8 hours per month with max accrual of 1,440 hours).
- Overtime compensated at 1.5 times in pay or time off.
- Health Coverage.
- Provided for employee
- Employee + children $44/month
- Employee + spouse $53/month
- Employee + family $83/month
- Dental Coverage
- Term Life Insurance provided.
- Long Term Disability provided.
- 457B retirement plan with a 5% matching contribution.
- Worker's Compensation.
Applications will be accepted until February 9, 2018 at 5pm.
Application must be picked up in person or by special arrangement from the Bridgeton Police Department at 12355 Natural Bridge Road, Bridgeton, MO 63044
For further information visit
Or call the Office of the Chief at 314-739-7557
The City of Bridgeton is an Equal Opportunity Employer